Monday, July 18, 2011

Apple Green Bumbo

Peanut -

This evening I came across a whole album of photos taken the day Dadda came home with a brand new, apple green Bumbo for you.  The Bumbo was amazing!  It allowed you to sit up and hang out with us well before you were totally stable sitting all on your own.  Of course, for this first round of photos, we plopped you in the Bumbo WAAAAAAAAY up high on the kitchen table.  Safety first, right?  I guess I was more concerned about getting you seated right next to a bowl of...guess what....yes, green apples.

The expression on your face in these pictures is priceless.  And so Peanut.  It is your consistent, "What the heck is going on?  What are you crazy people doing?!" expression.  As you got older, that expression often gave way to either a raised eyebrow, or a knowing laugh that was well beyond your years.

I miss your looks, your furrowed brows, your giant grins and musical laughter.  I miss you.  Everything, everything, everything about you.  I hope you can feel all the love I'm sending you on a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute basis.  My love for you is more expansive than the universe, brighter than the sun.  In short, I love you to the moon and back...and beyond.

- Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment