Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dreaming with A Broken Heart

Peanut -

John Mayer is one smart guy.  I say that for lots of reasons, but very specifically in regards to his lyrics, "When you're dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part..."  Yes.  Yes, it is John Mayer.

The last several days have been exhausting.  Grief is exhausting.  And now I find that outside of getting up and going to work there isn't much I want to do besides curl up in bed.  With the TV on.  Every morning when my alarm goes off, I snooze three or four times trying to will myself to wake up, get moving.  But, all my brain and heart want to do is stay curled up with Zeke the Cat, dreaming about my Peanut.

Peanut, tonight's post is a short one.  Momma is bone tired, and knows she needs to take care of the growing Bean.  And, I know I'll get to see you in my dreams.  Until then, Peanut, I love you so, so, so much.  How much?  To the moon and back.

- Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment