Friday, July 15, 2011

Mirror, Mirror On the Wall...

Peanut -

I was cleaning a mirror this afternoon and kept seeing flashes of you and your goofy laugh-smile face staring back at me.  I can't even begin to keep track of the number of minutes you and I spent playing the mirror together, whether it be in the bathroom while brushing our teeth, or in the dining room before getting you ready for a nap, it always brought laugher and funny faces.  And, I know the big mirror at school could keep you preoccupied for hours!

Peanut, I've been missing you a lot today.  I actually really struggled with what to write tonight because "I miss you" is the only phrase that keeps playing over and over in my head.  Rather than fight it, I'm giving my brain and my heart permission to keep playing that record on repeat until sleep visits tonight.

My Little Nutbrown Hare, I love you - to the moon and back.

- Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment