Friday, May 13, 2011

The Power of Friendship and Love

Peanut -

Tonight I got to witness a group of our friends come together to support a wonderful organization, and specifically, a very special family.  We spent several hours in a room filled with nothing but love, laughter, respect, and kindness.  What a powerful reminder of everything we have to be thankful for in this world.

Despite the emptiness in my heart, soul and arms I am also reminded to be so very thankful for the time I had with you.  The 38 weeks I was pregnant with you.  The 16.5 months we had with you on this earth.  And now, the memories and stories that bring so much love.

As much as your loss has shattered my heart, the Momma that is being rebuilt - slowly, gradually - feels more whole, thanks to you.  Discovering the power of Peanut Love and Momma Love has been truly transformational.

Peanut, I love you so very much it makes me ache.  To the moon and back, Little Nutbrown Hare.

- Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment