Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work Froggy

Peanut -

Momma now has her very own, special "work froggy" just for you!  He is a very friendly, bright green, blown glass froggy straight from a Colorado-based glass blowing artist.  This wonderful froggy was a gift from a very kind, special person who I happen to work with but consider a dear friend.  She is one of the reasons going back to work was actually a comfort to Momma.

I love looking at this little froggy while I'm at work.  He's a delightful reminder of everything that was green, happy, and "froggy" about you, my Peanut.  And a daily reminder to Momma to live and act in honor of my Peanut.  I wish the pictures I snapped with my iPhone did him justice...

Peanut, I'm sending you loads of froggy love tonight...to the moon and back.

- Momma





2 comments:

  1. Lynn, My kids and I were just in CO, and spent an afternoon in Grand Lake. We actually watched this artist blowing glass though his window for quite some time! Weird! I am glad you have such a kind,thoughtful co-worker who can suport you through your work days. Please know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya,
    Kegger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for dear friends like the one who gave you the darling green froggy. Your desk and office will be a happier place now and please thank your friend from all of us for helping you with that extremely meaningful gift.

    Love to you and Shaun.

    ReplyDelete