Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New "Look" for Peanut's Blog

Peanut -

Momma went a little crazy tonight.  The Blogger service has created a number of new dynamic view options, and I've decided to take them for a test drive.  Let's see how it goes over the next day or so...sound like a plan?  What I like about the new, different views - it makes it easier to see older posts and pictures.  It feels a little more fresh and new.  What I miss about the old format - some of the sidebar features.  Like, how can someone now subscribe to have the blog sent to their e-mail?  Hmmmmm....

I imagine I have my Puzzled Momma expression on my face right now.  It's an expression I often saw on your face as you were figuring something new out...like the afternoon you decided to teach yourself how to climb down from the couch by yourself.  You wanted NO help from Momma.  It was your mission to do it, piece it together all on your own.  Your determination and attention span were remarkable.  And, after 20 minutes, you figured it out.  Smart, stubborn Peanut!

Tonight's picture is a perfect example of that face.  "What are you doing, Momma?" is what that look is saying to me.  I loved your expressive forehead, eyebrows, and eyes.  They told me everything a Momma could ever need to know...from love, to apprehension, to laughter, to sleepiness.  Wishing I could cup that expressive little face in my hands and give you a kiss.  Instead, I'm sending you an air kiss to heaven - MWAH!  I love you, Peanut - to the moon and back.

- Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment