Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Baby Brother

Peanut -

Just in time for your birthday, we have confirmation...you are going to have a baby brother.  The Bean is now officially a Baby Blue Bean.  Dadda and I are elated...not only because you are going to have a little brother, but because he looks incredibly healthy.  He seems to be a little Bean, just like you were a teeny-tiny Peanut.  But, I'll bet he's strong and healthy, just like his big brother.

'Nut, I wish I could see you as a big brother.  With your giant, kind heart, your goofy sense of humor, your larger-than-life personality...you would have been the best big brother in the whole world.  As an angel brother, I guarantee you are already looking out for your little brother.  Giving him tips and tricks for navigating Momma and Dadda, telling him all about school and nap time and the best books to read, your favorite TV shows, and that super cool real-life stuffed animal - Zeke The Kitteh Kah.

As I write this post, I can feel him kicking and dancing.  Every day his active little personality bonds me closer to him, and also seems to bring a little piece of you back into my life.  He will be his own person, with his own quirks, likes and dislikes.  But, he will also always be your little brother.

So, big brother Peanut, I share with you the joy and hope brought into our lives through your little brother...a little brother I believe was sent to us by you.  And Momma sends love, love and more love to you - to the moon and heaven, and back.

-Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment