Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Little Irishman

Peanut -

On this day last year Dadda and I were going to New York for a long weekend and it was the first time I picked you up from school.  I'll never forget they ID'd me  and I was sooooo appreciative even as they were mortified and so apologetic.  It really brought home home for me what a wonderful school you attended.  You spent the weekend with grandma and grandpa Abernathy...I am thankful for the time they got to spend with you.

Right before St. Patty's Day last year we had your 6-month photo shoot with Heidi Drexler.  I wanted to share some of the photos.  You were new to sitting up on your own, and it happened to be a warm, beautiful day...much like today.  I think you brought us this 75- degree day as a way to say "I love you guys...don't be sad."

To the moon and back, my sweet boy.
- Momma



1 comment: