Monday, March 14, 2011

Almost 7 weeks since I got my last Connor-Hug...

Stupidly, I thought the razor-edge of this sadness and grief would begin to soften by now.  Instead, time simply serves as a reminder of how much I miss you, all the things you will never get to experience, and the fact that you are forever frozen at 16.5 months.

Seven weeks and still, no real answers.  How does a healthy, strong little boy go to sleep one night and never wake up?

How do I honor the light, love, and magic you turned on inside me, our families, friends, and everyone who ever met you?  Maybe it starts here.  At least through sharing your smile and laughter.

Peanut, I love you - to the moon and back.

1 comment:

  1. God grant me the serenity to except the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Dear Lynn, the light Peanut gave you is shining so bright and always will. May God bring you peace and happiness. All my love, Terri

    ReplyDelete